Jun 20, 2014

Review by "Musicality" of "Shura - Touch (François Rengère Bootleg Remix)"



Just found this one: Taylor from the "musicality" blog writes a small and nice review of my edit on "Shura - Touch". I'm not really french, as he writes, but the rest doesn't sound all that wrong...

I had never heard of François Rengère before today. The Frenchman has surprisingly pleasant production and his shadowy creation below has me confused...I love the sound but can't pinpoint exactly what elements I love. Everything seems to work together so well that the mix might as well be an original production. He is still making bootlegs, which is an unofficial remix, but this gives him the freedom to touch any track he wants. Obviously he had his eyes on this gem, and it couldn't have turned out any better. Love this guy so far.

http://themusicality.com/chill/2014/5/31/touch-francois-rengere-bootleg